Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hibernation

Lately, it seems that I am running out of ideas. I mean, I do have lot of ideas but they are not materializing into a blog of a page or tow. Is it a writers block? Naah.....that's funny. Because, I ain't a writer...may be...actually, Naaah !! All I wrote is few blogs and to say I am a writer is retarded. May be a bloggger but nothing more than that. Well, I don't know but I can't write anything any more.
Ok..tooo many useless and futile words to explain nothing. But again, that's precisely is my point. I need to read more stuff for further rumination. And, for that I am going to hibernate for some time. Hopefully I will be able to emergeafter two or three weeks. Let's see if I could come up with better and brighter subjects and able to put them succinctly.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

p.s. - ok last sentence doesn't make much sense !! does it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! we are eagerly waiting for your next blog... lets see what happens after two or three weeks..take your time and do your best... and this sentence ofcourse makes sense!!! hehehe..

cheers!
neha

makarand joshi said...

okay, well, yes! get back to the basics for a while. I am sure you will bounce back like a rubber ball.
hahaha!
enjoy a writer's holiday!