Sunday, July 24, 2005

B.S. II

There seems to be inverse relationship between number of books and columns I read and blogs I write. And, that actually scares me. It points out to few things. One, either I am extremely intelligent creature, whose mental strength increases in multiple proportion of number of books I read. And as I get nearer to the absolute infinity of knowledge, my pace of writing is increasing in order to enlighten the world the complexity of being a living being on this mother earth. Or, I am plainly bull shitting. The choice is yours. I will go for second option.

I uploaded a stat counter on my blog. It keeps the count of number of unique visitors, the time they spent on my blog, their location etc. almost 80% of people spends less than 5 seconds on my blog. (Though, this percentage is decreasing.)It again points few things again. Either people do not have time to read some of the interesting topics I write about or again, I am bull shitting. In this case I will go for first option.

I realized another interesting reason behind not reading my blog. I am benevolent enough to consider that majority of the people pay attention to the things happening around them. (I know they don’t!) But somehow they are bored to read, kind of things or issues I write on the blog. Or, they are read a lot, think a lot and they simply find no time in reading or listening to what other people say. I feel that this is the precise reason why we see so much bull shitting everywhere. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, BBC all these news channel with their biased views, instead of providing unpartisan news information to the viewers B.S. so much that, people like me have to rely on Jon Stewart and his The Daily show for reality. Sadly, there is no option here and I will rest my B.S. case here. Shalom!

(If I were you I won’t read this piece of s#*#t!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm.......

Anonymous said...

its good to read books and put forward your veiws on that...
i think its nice bcoz:it gives u opportunity to express ur opnion...
it refines your inner self....also touches ur creativity...

dont care about no. of people reading ur blog

and (If I were you I won’t write this piece of blog!)

-ShRiKaNt

Nivedita said...

hey, blog because you want to...you have something to say, say it. Don't give a damn wether people wanna read or not...blog because you want to and because you enjoy it.
I think you have an interesting blog..its a little on the intellectual and serious side, though...its something like a newspaper..hehe..its compliment, ok?

Thanks for the statcounter idea..happy blogging.
Oh, by the way, I liked your blog address..evolved monkey..unique!(Wish I'd thought of it first...I'm impressed and jealous...hah)