Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I H A R ( I hate Aishwarya Rai)

dang ! I am sick of Aishwarya Rai. No, I don't find her hot or anything like that. She is a decent looking girl who can not act and who always carry a fake expression of gracefulness. In some of the so called intense scenes of the movie, I feel like elongating, vibrating or do something like that with her face so that she will have some expression on it. She looks arrogant and at the same time a little dumb. She is not even sensual. (Wise people know what I mean by Sensual!)

I am sick of see her photographs everywhere and I was embarrassed to watch her babbling on David Letterman show. She, in no way, represents India or Indian womanhood. She looks like a plastic doll to me, beautiful but lifeless.

Oh yes! She can't act. I think I wrote that before! Hmm....ohh right! She can't dance either.

5 comments:

One in the crowd said...

but dont u think in this phase of time, it's much simpler for us...i mean we just have to press a button to change the channel? imagine yourself hating a celeb in the days of doordarshan...

Chinmay 'भारद्वाज' said...

I still hate Aishwarya Rai !!!!

Nivedita said...

hey, I agree with you. She is too fake...agreed she is very beautiful, but thats it...there is nothing beyond that beauty...as you said like a plastic doll. But one think she must get credit for is that, she worked damn hard to get to where she is..hard work must always be appreciated. But I still don't like Aishwarya Rai.
Hey, good point blah_blah_blogger...only doordarshan and Aishwarya Rai..scary thought...haha

Anonymous said...

Ohh me Gawdd...! I am surprised at this sudden observation that indian men can like..Normal and real women too! I always thought that Aish Rai was the epitome of the desired woman by the Indian man..Kudos to the people who realise that its not only the package that counts but whats inside it..!!! Jeezzz Chinmay..you have matured!! Yipeee

Anonymous said...

you know in india you achive something once and for years people will worship you on basis of your past glory.

they like to live in history.

aish is crap and in no way representative of indian women as it is being said all over in media.

infact she looks more like a statue used in fashion store to exhibit there clothing range. haha